Less cutting, less mortar, less labor, easy measuring, what more can you ask from a brick size? The new Super Scotty size from Hebron Brick is literally a new dimension in brick. The Super Scotty is the same height and depth as a traditional Scotty but 1/3 longer. This specific increase in length brings amazing advantages:
- Fewer cuts are needed because standard Scotties can be used as starters.
- 12″ lengths (with 3/8″ joints) are easy to measure and calculate reducing chances of costly errors.
- Heights still course out every 16 inches.
- More clay in the wall means less mortar used.
- More square footage covered per man hour.
- The cost advantages of laying a larger unit with the smaller unit look.
With its inherent cost savings over comparable sizes, the Super Scotty size easily earns its reputation as the “smart brick.” Contact your Hebron Brick dealer today and put the Super Scotty to work for you.